In conjunction with the Phoenix Flyers Track Club and Marathon Coaching Consultants, we have started Time Trial Tuesdays. The goal here is to have fun and run a distance that is slowly coming back to the public eye – the 1 mile run.
On the last Tuesday of each month, starting in February, we will have a timed 1 mile run. There will be small prizes and giveaways. There is no fee required for this run, but we do have a $2 suggested minimum donation, which will go to the Phoenix Flyers Track Club, in Ahwatukee.
All ages and abilities are welcomed. This is not a sanctioned race or running event, but we will have times for everyone who runs that evening.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Hope to see you on the track!
- Where: Mt. Pointe HS Track – 4201 E. Knox Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85044
- Time: We will start at 6:30 p.m.
- When: (2018 Dates) Feb. 27, Mar. 23, May 8*
- Cost: We ask for a minimum donation of $2, which will go towards the Phoenix Flyers Track Club.
- Ages: Open to the public and runners/walkers of all ages and abilities.
*Not the last Tuesday of the month.