Next Open Mile Event February 2018
TIME TRIAL TUESDAYS
FOR THE REMAINDER OF 2018
HAVE BEEN CANCELLED
SEE YOU IN 2019
In conjunction with the Phoenix Flyers Track Club and Marathon Coaching Consultants, we have started Time Trial Tuesdays. The goal here is to have fun and run a distance that is slowly coming back to the public eye – the 1 mile run.
On the last Tuesday of each month, starting in February, we will have a timed 1 mile run. There will be small prizes and giveaways. There is no fee required for this run, but we do have a $2 suggested minimum donation, which will go to the Phoenix Flyers Track Club, in Ahwatukee.
All ages and abilities are welcomed. This is not a sanctioned race or running event, but we will have times for everyone who runs that evening.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hope to see you on the track!
*Not the last Tuesday of the month
- Where: Mt. Pointe HS Track – 4201 E. Knox Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85044
- Time: We will start at 6:30 p.m.
- When: (2018 Dates) Feb. 27, Mar. 27, May 8
- Cost: We ask for a minimum donation of $2, which will go towards the Phoenix Flyers Track Club.
- Ages: Open to the public and runners/walkers of all ages and abilities.